Here are five great tips to bear in mind next time you complete your lottery play slip. These suggestions won”t enhance your odds of winning but they can significantly increase the sum you win if you do hit the jackpot.
These 5 lottery winning tips are all to do with avoiding the methods used by other people when selecting their lotto numbers. If you pick your numbers using a procedure that is unique to you, if you should be lucky enough to hit the jackpot you will not have to share it with a lot of other people. If you do make the error of selecting your numbers in a similar way as countless other individuals, you might end up collecting a lot less lottery cash.
Here are the useful tips for making sure that your lottery jackpot is the sum of money dreams are made of:
1. Don”t settle on numbers that have already won, especially if they are a set of numbers that have come up in a recent draw. Lots of players believe that winning numbers are somehow lucky and for that reason more likely to come up; of course this is not true but a lot of people still pick their numbers using this method.
2. Do not choose numbers based on sequences, such as 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 01, 11, 21, 31, 41, 49. Many people love number patterns and you would be stunned at just how many people settle on their numbers via this system every single week.
3. Don”t choose numbers that have been suggested by a lottery tips service; just think of how many other people will buy tickets using these numbers!
4. Don”t decide on numbers based on dates of birthdays. Enormous numbers of lotto players pick their birthday or the birthday of a friend when picking their lottery numbers. But as we all know there are only thirty-one days at most in a month which means a considerable amount of people choose all their numbers from that range.
5. Don”t pick your numbers in a pattern format on your play slip such as diagonal or straight lines in any direction. This is a very simple way of selecting your numbers so there is a very good chance that hundreds or even thousands of people are doing exactly the same.
The easiest, fastest and safest way to pick better lottery numbers is to select them totally at random. It is entirely up to you how you go about this. You could write down the numbers for your selected lotto on different scraps of paper and then extract them from a bag; using this sort of selection method at least guarantees that your chosen numbers will definitely be picked at random. Picking your numbers in this way by no means avoids the possibility of ending up with a bad collection of numbers but it certainly limits the potential of you having to divide up a jackpot win with many other lottery players.
1. Do not form patterns on the ticket sheet. You need to be random. So choosing all the numbers down one side of the sheet will put you at a disadvantage when playing the lottery.
2. Do not form zig-zags on the ticket sheet. Again, you need to be random. Just think of the numbers that you want to play and mark the off on the ticket sheet.
3. Do not form circles, shapes etc. Think of the most obscure and random things that are number related and use these for your lottery numbers or to give you some ideas.
4. Do not pick numbers that have already won. Choose lottery numbers carefully. You need to be random and these numbers will almost never occur again. This leaves you at a disadvantage. Try using a recommended syndicate if you have trouble choosing lottery
5. Do not use Birthdates. They stop you going higher than 31. This is one of those tips that you don not realise could be a problem until you see it written down in black and white.
6. Do not use repeating numbers. This is not random. Also, the system only allows you to use each number only once.
7. Do not use consecutive numbers. This is not random. How true this is. When last did you ever see consecutive numbers in a winning lottery result. Yes it could happen but it is more likely NOT to happen.
8. Do not use all even numbers. One lady contacted me and said that she could not use any other type of number. Using only even numbers will limit you when choosing lottery numbers.
9. Do not use all odd numbers. This is because you are neglecting one half of all the numbers that you could be choosing from. Not good, especially if the results showed that 2 of the winning numbers in the lottery results were even. So use both odd and even numbers.
10. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, is not random. These numbers all follow each other so they are consecutive.
11. 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 is not random either. Choose lottery numbers wisely. Although these numbers are bigger, they are still not random.
12. 7, 17, 27, 37, 47 …All of these numbers have 7 in them. It is highly unlikely that these numbers together will win you a lottery jackpot. You get the picture.